| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Katsuura in August is fairly hot at 25.3 °C (77.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.8 °C (73 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in August is 5.7 °C (10.3 °F).
- The weather in August is very faintly moist. Some 149.8mm (5.9in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:56 long and the longest day is 13:55 long with an average length of 13:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Katsuura August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Katsuura, Japan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Katsuura:
- Utsunomiya, Japan - 160.8 kms (99.9 miles) NNW
- Maebashi, Japan - 179.8 kms (111.7 miles) NW
- Kumagaya, Japan - 139.7 kms (86.8 miles) NW
- Tateno, Japan - 102.4 kms (63.7 miles) N
- Chichibu, Japan - 146.1 kms (90.8 miles) NW
- Tokyo, Japan - 77.5 kms (48.1 miles) NW
- Kofu, Japan - 169.8 kms (105.5 miles) WNW
- Chiba, Japan - 53.9 kms (33.5 miles) NNW
- Kawaguchiko, Japan - 145.9 kms (90.7 miles) WNW
- Yokohama, Japan - 68.3 kms (42.5 miles) WNW
- Mishima, Japan - 125.8 kms (78.2 miles) W
- Ajiro, Japan - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) W
- Tateyama, Japan - 44.9 kms (27.9 miles) WSW
- Shizuoka, Japan - 175.2 kms (108.8 miles) W
- Oshima, Japan - 97.7 kms (60.7 miles) WSW
- Irozaki, Japan - 147.1 kms (91.4 miles) WSW
- Miyakejima, Japan - 136.2 kms (84.7 miles) SSW